Our Preschool Program
(3 year old)
The 3 year old program is the child’s first experience with a structured school environment. The emphasis is on playing and sharing and getting along with others. The children have a whole new world open up for them as they discover learning in a loving, fun way.
- Meets on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Tuition: $1,400.00 per year
* Child must be potty trained (without pull-ups) prior to the start of Preschool
Our Pre-K Program
(4 year old)
The three-day/3-1/2 hour session allows time for working individually or in small groups developing skills and concepts appropriate for the four and/or late birthday five year old child. The longer day will offer your child a greater variety of play and learning experiences which will provide an excellent transition to an all day Kindergarten program.
- Meets on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- 8:00-11:30 A.M.
- Tuition: $1,700.00 per year
- $100.00 per child registration fee
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Physical Examination Form
- Child must be 3 years old or 4 years old by
- September 30th (of the beginning of the school year) Note: Registration is official once all these requirements are met
The State of Ohio Health Regulations require children entering school to present documentation of complete immunization.
A physical examination record dated January 1-August 1, 2017 must likewise be presented. Children with September thru December birthdays may submit Physical Examination forms dated September thru December 2016 with an updated form required at your child’s next well-check visit.
NO CHILD WILL BE ADMITTED TO CORPUS CHRISTI ACADEMY WITHOUT THE REQUIRED MEDICAL RECORDS.
Corpus Christi Academy
5655 Mayfield Road
Lyndhurst, OH 44124
(440) 449-4242 ext. 102
At Corpus Christi, your child grows with:
Spiritual formation with a Catholic foundation The creativity and structure to nurture cognitive, social and language development in your child Skills your child needs to advance to primary grades Open communication about your child’s progress and development New and stimulating environment to encourage your child’s curiosity and social growth Compliance with the State of Ohio’s Early Learning Content Standards
Corpus Christi Academy’s goal is to create an environment where each child will:
- Become aware of the fact that he/she is a child of God and will grow in His love.
- Develop a positive self-image and feel a sense of self-worth.
- Increase independence and experience accomplishments.
- Enjoy being a part of a group and forming friendships.
- Respect the rights of others as they learn to share and cooperate.
- Develop a trust in adults other than his/her parents.
Curriculum for all programs: